Okay you guys, here goes...how would you feel if I told you that you CAN lose weight easily with an easy to stick to LCHF diet. Its simple. Its all pretty much cutting out sugar and carbs, but you are able to have any kind of meats, full fat butter, cheese, WHOLE eggs, pretty much ALL veggies berries in moderation and all you have to do is follow this :) give it 30 days if its not for you its not for you but at least you can say you tried right?
Personally I notice an overall achievement, in my energy, clothes, just the way I feel in general. I do NOT keep a scale at home because I become obsessed with it if the scale doesn't move for me, its a mind thing that I hope to overcome. So I only weigh myself when I A. go to the doctor, or B. go to a friends house.
Heres the link just read it, watch the videos and tell me it doesn't make sense...
http://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf
No comments:
Post a Comment