Thursday, February 7, 2013

Its deff been a while y'all

So this year, I have told myself that I have to blog more, so here I am :) I told myself that I will or SHOULD at least do this once a day if not every 2 days...With that being said, this blog will be filled with food, My weight loss progress, punk shit, hippie shit, Musica, Vampira, drawings of mine, crafts, poetry (specially Poe's)  So pretty much my life/lifestyle haha (: 


With all of that being said currently I am trying this locarb high fat diet also known as ketosis, AWESOME change you guys! if you havent heard of it look it up seriously! I will be posting on it next just getting all of my info together to put it on here :)

With all that being said, enjoy an oldie but goody of me in culinary school :)


No comments:

Post a Comment