Monday, April 18, 2011

There comes a day.

So as we all know there comes a day when you feel that you expiration date is due somewhere. Well as some of you may know I am a Cali girl :) born and raised and I moved to Charleston, SC in July of 2008, and I am way past my expiration date here. So in two weeks on May 3, 2011 my boyfriend Bryan and I will be heading out West to California to live again :) I am so excited you guys have no idea. So that is one of the reasons I have not been blogging as much, I find myself at work and when I get home I'm so tired I go to bed! :( but even though I'm so busy I am trying to update and as of now that is what I will be doing that is until I leave Charleston because once we are on the road I will be updating and posting pictures of our roadtrip/pit stops that we make :).  So as of now other than being so damn behind on packing and sorting things out with what we're giving away/selling and what we are hauling away with us cross country, I am running out of time on trying to get some of my furniture sold its so aggravating because I have no time to try and sell it but I STILL need to get rid of it ugh its a ridiculous inevitable circle lol. But anywho I also wanted to share that my parents are super excited to meet Bryan :) and surprisingly so are my brothers :) so I am super stoked about that :) well attached here are some pictures of Bryan and I and some of our friends  :)















No comments:

Post a Comment