Isn't there some sort of component in life that just tells you how much the meaning of your existence combined with mine is? I know that the component that shows me is the meaning of our existence together is located in the middle of my chest. The palpitations never stop when you're close to me. Every night before we go to bed. My head on your chest listening to your heart beat in my ear just rocks me to sleep like a lullaby. I love you with every fiber of my being, and I never thought that my love for you would be so great, but it is, and you have no idea.
Well that was just a little piece that I just felt like sharing, and I hope you guys enjoy it :) Well Its Feb 1st. and the month of January has gone by WAY to fast, but besides that Valentines day is coming up, then my birthday March 11th! yay! haha :) and well yeah besides that I'm trying to get in the groove of writing an entry a day/night so even if they are pointless lol SORRY! but I love writing and sharing things :)
okay well class is early tomorrow morning so night! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment